September 12, 2014
2014 NFL Season Expert Predictions
As an Arizona resident, you must be pumped up for the 2014 NFL Season! Football season is here and that means predictions are in, the chips and dip are on the table, and it is time to start watching your favorite NFL players and teams prevail to Super Bowl XLIX! Whether you are involved in a Fantasy Football team or not, you must have some predictions for who will be the most valuable player this year. Gathered is a list of some expert predictions:
- With Judy Battista’s 15 plus years of experience covering the NFL, she has concluded that she thinks Green Bay Packers’ quarter back, Aaron Rodgers will be the most valuable player of the season due to his impressive preseason moves.
- Super Bowl-winning coach, NFL.com writer, and NFL Total Access analyst, Brian Billick, is predicting that New England Patriots’ quarter back, Tom Brady will be MVP during the 2014 NFL Season.
- Gil Brandt, former Vice President of Player Personnel for the Cowboys and current NFL media expert, has predicted that Drew Brees, quarter back for the New Orleans Saints, will prevail with the help of rookie, Brandin Cooks on his team.
- Bucky Brooks was not only an NFL player himself for five different teams, but he was also a part of the regional college recruiting process for the Seattle Seahawks and the Carolina Panthers before becoming a football analyst for CNNSI.com and joining the NFL Media. He is predicting that quarter back of the Seattle Seahawks, Russell Wilson, will continue to prevail like he did last season.
- Dave Dameshek and Chris Wesseling also believe that Drew Brees of the New Orleans Saints will make the cut for MVP during the 2014 NFL Season.
- Adam Schein, Gregg Rosenthal, and Michael Silver are in agreement that Aaron Rodgers of the Green Bay Packers will be MVP this season.
Go Arizona Cardinals!
Contact Brewer-Lloyd Insurance Group in Mesa, Arizona for all of your Arizona insurance needs.