April 2, 2015
Unique Easter Egg Hunt Ideas
Easter Egg Hunting Tips
Easter is just a few days away, which means it is time to finish dyeing all of your Easter eggs to get ready for your Easter egg hunt. If you are looking for a new and exciting type of Easter egg hunt to enjoy with your family, keep these unique Easter egg hunt ideas in mind.
- Follow That Bunny! – Create a trail of plastic eggs, candy, or bunny footprints from your child’s bedroom to their Easter basket. Make sure to keep any pets away from the trail who might think that the Easter treats are for them!
- Egg-cellent Scavenger Hunt – instead of just hiding eggs in your yard, hide other Easter themed treats. Give each member of your family a list of what to find, such as a pink marshmallow chick or a white chocolate bunny. This works great for those who are competitive, since it gives everyone a chance to find their own items.
- Easter Dress Up – hide different dress up items throughout your house and yard, such as bunny ears, a tutu, and bunny noses. When someone finds a dress up item, they have to put it on, and whoever has the best dress up costume at the end gets a special prize.
- Bunny Treasure Map – have the Easter Bunny draw out a map that has directions of where the eggs can be found throughout your house and yard. Allow your children to work together to figure out the map and get their prizes.
- Bunny Clues – hide plastic eggs with clues in each one throughout your house. Each egg should include a clue of where to find the next egg. Make sure the clues are age appropriate so that the little ones can find eggs too.
All of us at Brewer-Lloyd Insurance Group in Mesa, Arizona would like to wish you and your family a happy Easter!