March 4, 2015
5 Questions to Ask Your Agent About Your Life Insurance
Questions About Your Life Insurance
If you are looking for the right life insurance policy for the first time, it is easy to get overwhelmed and confused with all of the options. To ensure that you invest in the right policy for your needs, make sure you have answers to these 5 questions to ask your insurance agent.
- How stable is the insurer? When you work with an independent insurance agent, you are not dealing directly with the actual insurance company. Make sure to ask your insurance agent about the insurance company that you are dealing with and what their reputation is.
- How much life insurance do you need? There are many factors to consider when deciding how much life insurance you need to invest in. Your insurance agent will be able to give you a better idea of how much protection you need. They will consider your dependents, as well as your lifestyle to help you figure out how much insurance you need.
- What type of insure ace will work best for you? There are two main types of life insurance, term life and whole life, both which have their own benefits. Ask your agent about the terms of each type of policy, and which one they think will work best to fit your specific situation.
- What are the benefits and exclusions? Just like any other insurance policy, a life insurance policy has different exclusions to take into consideration. Also make sure that you completely understand all of the benefits that come with the policy.
- Is the policy convertible or renewable? If you decide on a term life policy, ask your agent if you will have the option to convert it into a permanent life insurance policy later on if you need to.
For all of your life insurance needs to ensure that you have the right amount of protection, contact the insurance professionals at Brewer-Lloyd Insurance Group in Mesa, Arizona.